- VENUE: Gorman Arts Centre : Gorman Main Hall
- COST: FREE
- WHEN: 6pm to 7:30pm
9 October 2018
ACT artists! Do you…
- have an emerging practice and want to learn about applying for arts funding?
- have a new idea for work or a project and need to find what resources will help you get it underway?
- have little success in applying for grants and other opportunities, and want to understand why?
- feel as though your arts practice has reached a plateau and need some fresh ideas and perspectives on where to take things next?
You’re invited to workshop these questions with other local artists, facilitated by Yolande Norris as part of Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centres’ Artist Toolkit initiative. This introductory session will cover ways to help you plan for and expand your practice, and maximize your ability to secure funding and other resources with a focus on the options available in the ACT.
Attendees to the Artist Toolkit session will be able to follow up with a one-on-one consultation session with Yolande, to discuss their individual arts practice and aims in more detail. Bookings for these sessions will open soon.
This session is part of an ongoing initiative funded by artsACT designed to help ACT based artists develop their practice and access funding. More sessions will be announced in the next few months so make sure you like Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centres page for updates.