AINSLIE AND GORMAN ARTS CENTRES IS NOW AT STEP 3 – On-going Restrictions
28 June 2021
Due to the changing nature of the COVID-19 outbreak in NSW, we encourage face masks to be worn at Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centres, in line with the ACT Health Directorate’s recent COVID Safe requirements. Remember to register your visit with us via the Check In CBR App.
If you develop COVID19 symptoms, please get tested. For the latest information on COVID-19 please visit www.covid19.act.gov.au
All venue and event bookings remain unchanged and will continue as normal so long as the ACT Health Directorate’s advice allows us to do so.
We will continue to provide updates should any health advice change.
If you do visit our centres we ask you to do the following:
- All centre users must check in with the Check In CBR App.
- All visitors to be screened at reception and must check in with the Check In CBR App
- All centre users must abide by the hand sanitation and hygiene protocols
- Stay home if you are displaying cold or flu-like symptoms
- Provide evidence of medical clearance if; you have recovered from COVID-19; or have been a close contact of a COVID-19 patient
Our full plan is available to download below along with our Hirers Checklist, Refund Policy, Cleaning Schedule and Privacy Statement.
A+G COVIDSafe Plan 2021 (PDF)
Hirers Checklist (PDF)
A+G Cleaning Schedule
We encourage you to read the plan in full and stay tuned to our social media for any further operational changes. If you have cold or flu-like symptoms please stay home, our diverse community does include higher risk demographics, so we ask that you help them stay safe and well. Remember to stay 1.5 meters apart and wash your hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds. Our suite of previous A+G COVID-19 documents can be downloaded below:
Download COVID-19 Response Plan
Download COVID-19 Level 3 Cleaning Plan
Download COVID-19 Flow Chart – ‘Can I come in Today?’
Download COVID-19 Gorman Arts Centre Zoning Map