- Dimensions – Main Theatre 12.05 x 8.4m, Dressing Room and Store Room 2.5 x 8.4m, Foyer Area 3.2 x 4.8m
- Capacity – 66 people on retractable seating banks (additional seating available). Max capacity – 101
- Available – Foyer, bar, dressing room and store room. Tables, additional chairs, whiteboard, internet, lectern, rostra, data projector, screen and laptop.
- Floor – Usable performance space with seats in place – 80 square metres. Main theatre with seating bank retracted – 101 square metres. Sprung floor covered with Tarkett.
- Lighting – ETC Smartfade ML lighting desk with a range of incandescent and LED fixtures. Specific technical information is available on request
- Sound – 8 Channel mixer, 2x powered speakers (flown) with a 16 channel floor box, CD and Blu-ray player are included in standard hire. For extra items, please discuss with staff
- Heating and cooling – Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (heating and cooling).
- Access – There is a small loading bay at the back of theatre.
RATES (INCLUDING GST)
Note: These rates are only for meetings, classes and rehearsals. For all other events, including weddings, concerts and public presentations, please contact us for a detailed quote.
Full hourly rate – $80.00
Full daily rate – $560.00
All rates are GST inclusive. Discounted rates apply for not-for-profit and arts organisations.
The Ralph Wilson Theatre
The Ralph Wilson Theatre is a 66 seat, black box theatre suitable for performances, lectures, conferences and screenings.
Situated in a multi-arts hub, the Ralph Wilson Theatre is a cross-disciplinary venue, and a retractable seating bank, ensures it’s both flexible and versatile. The Ralph Wilson offers the use of a dressing room and store room, and a separate bar and foyer, to ensure that your event runs smoothly. There is also a ceiling-mounted data projector and retractable projection screen available for film or visual art screenings.