- Dimensions – 12 m x 9.3 m
- Capacity – 97 people standing, 80 people seated lecture style
- Available – Tables and chairs, internet, whiteboard, lectern, rostra, data projector, pull-up screen and laptop.
- Floor – 112 square metres, suitable for barefoot or soft shoe dancing
- Power – 204V power is available throughout the hall
- Lighting – Large pendant and LED lights. Limited theatr lights are available upon request
- Sound – The hall has a surround sound system, 8 channel mixer and wireless microphones
- Heating / Cooling – Reverse cycle air conditions, ducted heating and ceiling fans.
Fees (GST Inclusive)
Note: These rates are only for meetings, classes and rehearsals. For all other events, including weddings, concerts and public presentations, please contact us for a detailed quote.
Full hourly rate – $80.00
Full daily rate – $560.00
All rates are GST inclusive. Discounted rates apply for not-for-profit and arts organisations.
Gorman Main Hall
The Gorman Main Hall is a bright, versatile space that balances heritage architecture with contemporary function.
Originally built in the 1920’s as a dining hall, the Main Hall features high ceilings with exposed beams and plenty of windows, filling the space with natural light. Situated at the heart of the centre, the Gorman Main Hall overlooks two attractive symmetrical courtyards with covered walkways surrounding magnificent Hawthorn trees. This is an ideal venue for cocktail functions, conferences, exhibitions, launches, trade shows and performances.