- Dimensions – 10.5 x 17.5 m
- Capacity – 232 seated lecture style
- Available – Modular stage, artist green room and dressing room, pull-up screen and adjoining Function Room (capacity: 81, hired separately) including a kitchen and serving area. Tables and chairs to be set up to your request.
- Floor – 160 square metres, polished original floorboards.
- Sound – The hall has excellent acoustics for live performance. Sound equipment includes 16 channel sound system. Please contact us with your requirements and we can organise a package to suit your needs.
- Lighting – Theatrical lighting. Please discuss with us if you require any specific lighting needs and we can organise a package to suit you.
- Heating and cooling – Ceiling fans and wall radiators.
- Access – Loading doors at the rear of the space.
Rates (including GST)
Note: These rates are only for meetings, classes and rehearsals. For all other events, including weddings, concerts and public presentations, please contact us for a detailed quote.
Full hourly rate – $80.00.
Full daily rate – $560.00
All rates are GST inclusive. Discounted rates apply for not-for-profit and arts organisations.
Ainslie Main Hall
The Ainslie Main Hall is our largest performance venue, located in our music hub at the historic Ainslie Arts Centre.
The Main Hall is a spacious performance, rehearsal or meeting space. The hall is a flexible space and can be set up according your needs making it suitable for conferences, large events and lectures.