- Dimensions– 7 x 22.5 m
- Occupancy Loading – 232
- Capacity– 140 seated lecture style
- Standard Inclusions – 4m x 6m stage, 140 padded chairs
- Features– Modular stage, artist green room and dressing room.
- Floor– 160 square metres, restored and polished original timber floorboards
- Sound– The hall has excellent acoustics for live performance. Sound equipment includes 16 channel sound system, 2 powered speakers (flown), 2 subwoofers, 4 fold-back speakers and a range of microphones. For any extra items, please discuss requirements with A+G staff.
- Lighting– ETC Smartfade ML lighting desk with a range of incandescent and LED fixtures. Specific technical information available on request.
- Heating and cooling– Ceiling fans and wall radiators – please note there is no air conditioning.
- Access– Loading doors and driveway access at the rear of the space.
RATES (INCLUDING GST)
Note: These rates are only for meetings, classes and rehearsals. For all other events, including weddings, concerts and public presentations, please contact us for a detailed quote.
Full hourly rate – $98.00*
Full daily rate – $686.00*
All rates are GST inclusive. Discounted rates apply for not-for-profit and arts organisations.
*Bookings made for public events will incur additional charges dependent on event requirements.
Ainslie Main Hall
The Ainslie Main Hall is our largest performance venue, located in our music hub at the historic Ainslie Arts Centre.
The Main Hall is a spacious performance, rehearsal or meeting space. The hall is a flexible space and can be set up according your needs making it suitable for conferences, large events and lectures.