Ausdance National are part of a network of Ausdance organisations delivering integrated programs across the country, anticipating industry issues and providing innovative and inclusive responses.
Our mission is to educate, inspire and support the dance community to reach its potential as a dynamic force within local, national and international communities.
We work to:
- Communicate the valuable contribution dance makes to the lives of all Australians.
- Support sustainable careers through industry partnerships and skills development programs.
- Share best practice standards for safe dance, teaching methodology and business practice.
- Foster international networks that provide career opportunities for Australian dance artists.
- Encourage discussion about the value and purpose of dance by publishing writing, research and good news.