ONLINE CLASS: Stillness, Still life on Paper
- VENUE: Online
- COST: See Website
- BOOKINGS: Essential
- PRESENTER: Eye to Hand Workshops
- WHEN: 12am to 12am
5 April 2020 - 10 May 2020
Stillness | 6 Week course | ONLINE
Contemporary artist Genevieve Swifte invites you to a virtual corner of her home to draw still life works from a variety of prompt objects.
Find stillness and purpose in the everyday objects around you, this workshop will take a specific focus on the depiction of light and shadow.
Genevieve’s Workshops tend to be a wonderful mix of beginners, talented teens and experienced artists.
Each of her classes are carefully researched and are designed to:
• Help you see the world around you with greater clarity
• Translate what you see from three dimensions into two
• Heighten the sensitivity and dexterity of your hand, wrist and arm
Moving between technical instruction, poetic interpretation and forms of abstraction, participants will have access to:
• Guided observation and mark making exercises
• Lessons in foreshortening and the depiction of forms in space
• One-on-one feedback and support