NIDA Open: Screen Acting Essentials
- VENUE: Ainslie Arts Centre
- COST: $335 ($301.50 with earlybird discount, valid for 4 weeks before course start)
- BOOKINGS: Via NIDA's website
- PRESENTER: NIDA
- WHEN: 10am to 5pm
27 January 2018 - 28 January 2018
Develop screen presence and acting skills for rehearsing and performing scenes to camera. Be filmed in short scenes from film and television drama.
For adults 18+
- Understanding of medium specific vocal and physical requirements.
- Establish a relationship with the camera through use of eye line techniques.
- Development of on screen personal presence and self-awareness.
- Use voice and movement to create truthful on screen characters.
- Demonstrate an ability to rehearse and present scenes authentically.
- Capacity to use performance skills effectively for screen.