Eye to Hand Learn to Draw (Tuesday evenings 4 week course)
- VENUE: Ainslie Arts Centre : Room 5
- COST: For details contact email@example.com
- BOOKINGS: To enroll, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRESENTER: Genevieve Swifte
- WHEN: Tuesdays, 6pm to 8pm
17 October 2017 - 7 November 2017
Eye to Hand is an observational drawing course taught by award winning Canberra artist and Gorman studio resident Genevieve Swifte. Ideal for beginners, the four to eight week course explores the relationship between the eye and the hand to develop observational and motor skills through traditional and contemporary approaches to mark making. Based in the creative heart of Canberra at the historic Ainslie Arts Centre, the class welcomes young artists from thirteen years of age, creative professionals, complete beginners and people with all levels of ability.
Eye to Hand also runs on Sunday afternoons.
For more information or to enroll please contact: email@example.com