CBR Fair Day 2018
- VENUE: Gorman Arts Centre
- COST: Free
- PRESENTER: AIDS Action Council supported by Ainslie+Gorman and the ACT Government
- WHEN: 11am to 4pm
3 November 2018
The AIDS Action Council (the Council) is proud to present CBR Fair Day 2018 at Gorman Arts Centre on Saturday 3 November.
Fair Day, Canberra’s biggest LGBTIQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer) community event, is a celebration of Canberra’s wonderful and diverse LGBTIQ communities. It is a fabulous day of music, performances and activities for everyone.
You can participate in activities and workshops, have a chat at the friendly stalls and indulge your taste buds with delicious food. Watch the beloved Rainbow Pet Parade from the grassy lawns and meet some new friends in activities for everyone.
Fair Day has launched SpringOUT every year since the first SpringOut Pride Festival in 1999. Bring your friends, partners, family and puppies – there’ll be something for everyone to enjoy! More details to come soon.
Principal partner: the ACT Government
Venue partner: Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centres
Media partner: The Star Observer
IMPORTANT EVENT INFO:
– There will be an ATM on site
– The Centres will be accessible by people using wheelchairs on the day. An accessible toilet will be on site.
– There will be non-gendered bathrooms in B-Block and E-Block
– Parking is available in surrounding streets and on the building site next to the Centres off Cooyong Street. Free all day parking also available at the Ainslie Arts Centre, 5 minutes walk away (find the carpark around the back, entry off Elder St). Please avoid parking on Batman Street as it will be very busy on the day.
Anyone with specific access needs can contact us for advice via phone (6182 0000) or email (email@example.com).
Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centres acknowledge that this event is taking place on the lands of the Ngunnawal peoples, and we extend respect to elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.