Artist Toolkit: Grant Application Workshop
- VENUE: Gorman Arts Centre : Ralph Wilson Theatre
- COST: Free
- BOOKINGS: Not Essential
- PRESENTER: Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centres
- WHEN: 5:30pm to 7:30pm
17 February 2020
Grants! Grants! Grants!
Are you applying for an artsACT grant? Is it making your head spin? Do you just need someone to bounce ideas off?
Come along to an informal grant writing support session specifically designed to help artists preparing applications for artsACT’s Arts Activities Grants in the upcoming round closing soon.
In the session we will:
- cover the basic requirements of the application, including common mistakes to watch out for
- learn together with some peer support exercises (so come prepared to give and receive feedback, with all comments to stay in the room)
- give you the opportunity to get advice from our Programs team and a few other seasoned grant applicants!
At the end of the session you may also sign up for a Toolkit Chat, a 1-on-1 advice session with our Programs Team about your grant (or anything else you want to talk about!) If you can’t attend this working session, the Chats are also a great way to get individual feedback on your application before the deadline at a time that suits you. More information on the chats can be found here: http://www.agac.com.au/event/artists-toolkit/
There is no requirement to register for this session, but if you have any access requirements to enable you to attend this session, please email Adelaide via email@example.com or call 6182 0000.
This session is presented as part of the Artists Toolkit program supported by artsACT through the Community Outreach (Capacity Building) Fund.