Artists Toolkit Program
- PRESENTER: Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centres
- WHEN: 25 December 2019 - 28 October 2020
Artists Toolkit supports ACT based artists to develop and maintain sustainable, fulfilling careers in the arts during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Running from January – 30 October 2020 the Artists Toolkit program offers:
- open public workshops on topics like: setting goals, grants and opportunities, marketing, community engagement and environmental sustainability
- small group workshops for artists who experience barriers to pursuing meaningful and sustainable arts careers
- one-on-one Toolkit Chats with a member of A+G’s creative team
More information about the program is available in the information sheets below.
This program will prioritise artists who identify as LGBTIQ+, have lived experience of disability or mental health issues, are under the age of 25 and/or are from a culturally or linguistically diverse background. We are excited to partner with you in your creative journey.
Visit our resources page to watch archived livestream recordings, download workshop documentation and look at handy tips for maintaining a healthy creative practice.
Applications for Toolkit Chats are now open!
To learn more, please click here
If you have questions about this program please contact our Program Manager, Rochelle Whyte via email@example.com or on 6182 0000.
This program is supported by artsACT with their ‘Community Outreach (Capacity Building) Grant’.