AINSLIE AND GORMAN ARTS CENTRES IS NOW AT STEP 3 – Ainslie Arts Centre to Re-open
As we see an easing of COVID restrictions in the ACT we would like to share with you our 3-stage plan for safely reopening our centres to the community.
The detailed plan is available to download at the bottom of this page. Our re-opening of Ainslie Arts Centres is in-line with our COVIDSafe plan Step 3 which aligns with the ACT Governments Step 2.2. This is subject to change according to any ACT health advice updates.
We are now at Step 3 as of Monday 20 July and this will include the following measures:
- Ainslie Arts Centres will re-open to the public from Monday 20 July
- Gorman Arts Centre and administration will open to the public from 10am-4pm, Monday to Friday
- Outdoor and indoor physical activities allowed for up to 100 people, abiding by the 4sqm/pp rule
- Groups dining in at resturants can be a maximum of 20 people
- Cleaning measures in place for Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centre continue
- Hygiene checkpoints at main entrances
While these next measures come into effect, we will continue to ask the following:
- All visitors to be screened at reception and must sign-in with contact details.
- All centre users must abide by the hand sanitation and hygiene protocols
- Stay home if you are displaying cold or flu-like symptoms
- Provide evidence of medical clearance if; you have recovered from COVID-19; or have been a close contact of a COVID-19 patient
Our full plan is available to download below along with our Hirers Checklist, Refund Policy, Cleaning Schedule and Privacy Statement.
We encourage you to read the plan in full and stay tuned to our social media for any further operational changes.
If you have cold or flu-like symptoms please stay home, our diverse community does include higher risk demographics, so we ask that you help them stay safe and well. Remember to stay 1.5 meters apart and wash your hands with soap for a minimum of 2 minutes.
Our suite of previous A+G COVID-19 documents can be downloaded below: