AINSLIE AND GORMAN ARTS CENTRES IS NOW AT LEVEL 4 – HIGH RISK
As we see an increase in the number of COVID-19 cases around Australia and here in the ACT, we would like to share with you the steps that we are taking at Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centres to continue to provide a safe working environment for all staff, residents and patrons.
While we enjoy hosting a variety of events, the safety of our Centres’ users is paramount. In order to mitigate the risk posed to our community we have made the decision to do the following:
- Staff, residents, hirers stay home if cold or flu-like symptoms occur; work at home option provided to staff
- Screening by medical practitioner before return from illness and/or overseas travel
- All visitors to observe check-point hygiene instructions at entrances
- Public events evaluated case by case in consultation with residents, artists and hirers and may be postponed.
- No public events with more than 500 people; Non-essential indoor gatherings of more than 100 people are banned
- No informal A+G social events
- Limit non-essential meetings
- Residents and hirers to enact risk plans and their own hygiene controls
Although things may not be business as usual, we would like to encourage our community to stay calm, keep safe and continue to be mindful of others. If you have cold or flu-like symptoms please stay home, our diverse community does include higher risk demographics so we ask that you help them stay safe and well. Our COVID-19 Response Plans are currently in place, there are a suite of documents that can be downloaded below:
We encourage you to read it and stay tuned to our social media for any updates on operational changes.
If you are a hirer and need for information regarding cancellations and refunds please download and read our refund policy below: